The latest release
The latest released version is 1.10.1 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 1.10.1.
|serviio-1.10.1-win-setup.exe||161,814,192 bytes, MD5: 1b40a0bab3228aa91cf1b4f8555c0715|
|serviio-1.10.1-osx.tar.gz||152,794,145 bytes, MD5: f7294626ac5380040a1abe8c70ba75e7|
|serviio-1.10.1-linux.tar.gz||28,413,154 bytes, MD5: 24b8b85c91aac76ea654d3dc54486b9e|
|Serviio 1.10.1 for QNAP Intel 32bit, Intel 64bit, ARM x19, ARM x31, ARM x41+|
|Serviio 1.9.2 package for Synology NAS|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Asustor NAS is available in your NAS App Central|
|Serviio 1.10.1 package for ClearOS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 3.2.4 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum