The latest release
The latest released version is 2.3 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
If you previously purchased a Pro license for version 1.x, it will no longer be valid after you upgrade to 2.x. You can still keep using the latest 1.x release in case you don't want to upgrade.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 2.3.
|serviio-2.3-win-setup.exe||129,675,128 bytes, MD5: 9df7a76b6fe709ed6b78e0916a908c09|
|serviio-2.3.1-osx.tar.gz||123,925,117 bytes, MD5: b47920cc4ab03f50ff2d38215d64ec96|
|serviio-2.3-linux.tar.gz||28,885,139 bytes, MD5: d8fff15f87dc1c3ecaa7ad67a9f87c86|
|Serviio 2.3 for QNAP Intel 32bit, Intel 64bit, ARM x19, ARM x31, ARM x41+, ARM 64bit|
|Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 3.2.4 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum
The legacy release
If you require the latest 1.x release, here are the details. Use this if you have Pro v1 license and don't want to upgrade to v2.
|serviio-1.10.1-win-setup.exe||161,814,192 bytes, MD5: 1b40a0bab3228aa91cf1b4f8555c0715|
|serviio-1.10.1-osx.tar.gz||152,794,145 bytes, MD5: f7294626ac5380040a1abe8c70ba75e7|
|serviio-1.10.1-linux.tar.gz||28,413,154 bytes, MD5: 24b8b85c91aac76ea654d3dc54486b9e|
|Serviio 1.10.1 for QNAP Intel 32bit, Intel 64bit, ARM x19, ARM x31, ARM x41+|
|Serviio 1.10.1 package for Synology NAS|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Asustor NAS is available in your NAS App Central|
|Serviio 1.10.1 package for ClearOS|