The latest release
The latest released version is 188.8.131.52 Pro. Download it here and give it a try. You will get a 15 day evaluation of the Pro edition, after which Serviio automatically reverts to the Free edition.
Release notes are here: Release Notes - 184.108.40.206.
|serviio-220.127.116.11-win-setup.exe||135,169,248 bytes, MD5: fa4b95d8328729892baf53a57378f67f|
|serviio-18.104.22.168-osx.tar.gz||127,687,428 bytes, MD5: 3c9e9ba103a44edbbf70b50231e10c96|
|serviio-22.214.171.124-linux.tar.gz||24,702,524 bytes, MD5: 783009f30002510111d7698ce20f2846|
|Serviio 1.6.1 for QNAP is available in your NAS App Center|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Synology NAS|
|Serviio 1.6.1 package for Asustor NAS is available in your NAS App Central|
|Serviio 1.7.1 package for ClearOS|
Are you upgrading and wish to keep your media library? Check out how to do it.
This release includes FFmpeg (post) 3.0.2 compiled using this source code, libRTMP 2.4+ compiled using this source code, Lame MP3 Encoder (v. 3.99.5) compiled using this source code. Refer to README.txt for the complete list.
- 512 MB of memory or more
- 150 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing the media library), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
- if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.
- Linux users need to install the FFmpeg package (incl. libRTMP, libASS, libx264 and libmp3lame) for their OS distributions or, ideally, compile FFmpeg using the source files provided above
- Linux users need to install the dcraw package if they need RAW image support
- Only 64-bit OSX machines are supported, with OSX 10.8 minimum